1. It is often said that ... / Many people claim that ...
2. In this day and age ... /Nowadays/ These days ...
3. We live in an age when many of us are...
4.... is a hotly-debated topic that often divides opinions.
5.... is often discussed yet rarely understood.
6.It goes without saying that ... is one of the most important issues we are facing today.
1.Firstly, let us take a look at ... / To start with, ...
2.First of all, it is worth considering...
3.Secondly, ... Thirdly, ...
4.Furthermore, ... / In addition, ... /What is more, ... / On top of that, ...
5.Another point worth noting is that ... /Another factor to consider is ...
6.Lastly, ... / Finally, ... / Last but not least, ...
1.When it comes to 名词/动名词, ...
2.In terms of 名词/动名词, ...
3.With respect to 名词/动名词, ...
4.Not only ... but also ...
5.According to experts, ...
6.Research has found that ...
7.There are those who argue that ...
8.For instance, ... / For example, ... / such as ...
1.As a result, ... / As a result of ...,
2.... has led to ... / ... has resulted in ...
3.Consequently, ... / Therefore, ...
4.On account of ... / Due to ...
5.The reason behind this is ...
1.Although / Even though 名词+动词, ...
2.Despite / In spite of 名词/动名词, ...
3.Despite the fact that 名词+动词, ...
4.On the one hand, ... On the other hand ...
5.However ... / Nevertheless, ... / Even so ...
1.As far as I'm concerned, ...
2.From my point of view, ...
3.In my opinion, ...
4.Personally speaking, ...
5.My own view on the matter is ...
1.To sum up, ... / In conclusion, ...
2.All things considered, ...
3.Taking everything into consideration, ...
4.Weighing up both sides of the argument, ...
5.The advantages of ... outweigh the disadvantages.
1. Instead of ndulging in playing computer games, children should be taught how to benefit from useful information on the Internet.
2. On no account (Under no circumstances) can we ignore the immense value of knowledge.
3. College students take part-time jobs not for more money but for a better understanding of societies.
4. One’s salary does not depend so much on his educational background as on his ability and contribution to the society.
5. Parents would not expect their children to become useful persons without working hard.
1. Undoubtedly, practical courses can be used to the reality, which is of vital importance to their development in the future.
2. Children tend to imitate what they have seen and heard on mass media, which is sometimes dangerous and harmful.
3. The majority of students believe that part-time jobs will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.
1. This view is widely acknowledged; however，there is little evidence that smoking is beneficial to people’s health.
2. Although(While) the computer has been widely used in class, it cannot replace the role of teachers.
3. Reasonable as the opinion sounds, it cannot bear much analysis.
4.In spite of a lot of conveniences that cars bring to people’s life, they can create a series of serious problems.
1. It is hard to imagine what our life would look like without computers in modern society.
2. It is conceivable that being physically active does good to health.
3. It is a highly controversial issue whether women should join the armed forces or not.
1. If we destroy old buildings, then we will ruin the traditional culture and heritage.
2. You would miss the chance to interact with other students if you used internet at home.
3. Once you change your present job, you will be faced with the danger of being unemployed.
2. obviously 显然
3. frankly 坦率地说
4. briefly 简单地说
5. honestly 真的
6. fortunately/luckily 幸好
7. I wonder 我不知道
8. in the first place 首先
9. in addition 此外
10. of course 当然
11. for instance/example 例如
12. strictly speaking 严格地说
13. generally speaking 一般来说
14. judging from... 根据……判断
15. it seems 看来是
16. in fact // as a matter of fact 事实上
17. needless to say 不用说
18. to tell the truth 老实说
19. to be sure 无疑
20. to sum up 概括地说
21. I am sure 我可以肯定地说
22. in a sense 在某种意义上
23. most important of all 最为重要的是
24. what is important/serious 重要/严重的是
25. in general 一般而言
26. in other words 换句话说
27. in my view // as I see it 在我看来
28. from my point of view // from my perspective/viewpoint 我认为
29. in conclusion // in summary总之/概括地说
30. in a few words // in sum // in short 简而言之
“一带一路”提倡 the Belt and Road Initiative
丝绸之路经济带 the Silk Road Economic Belt
21世纪上海丝绸之路 the 21st century Maritime Silk Road
共商共建共享extensive consultation, joint contribution and shared benefits
和平合作peace and cooperation
开放包容openness and inclusiveness
互利共赢 mutual benefit
构建人类命运共同体 build a global community of shared future